Monday, August 30, 2010

Summery Peach Eye Look

This is a Summery Peach Eye Look I did today to hang out at the pool.  If u have green eyes like me, this will look amazing on u.  Don't worry all u other eye color people.  It will look good on u also.


So I hope u like the look and I will list the products used for this look below.

*First I used Mac's Bare Study Paint Pot as a eyeshadow primer.

*Then with a Mac 239 brush I packed Mac's Pigment in Vanilla on my eye lid.



*With a Mac 219 brush i applied Mac's Mythology to my crease.

*Then with the same 219 brush I put Mac's Amber Lights Eyeshadow to my outer corner to give it dimension.  



*With a Mac 217 brush blend out any harsh lines.

*I used the clean side of the 239 and put Brule on my eyebrow and inner corner to brighten the eye.


*I lined my eyelid and waterline with Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette,

*Lastly I applied my Covergirl LashBlast Volumizing Mascara in Very Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment