Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mac Haul

So I have a small Mac makeup haul to share for you.  There will pictures at the end of the blog.

First, thing I got was Hush.  A multi-purpose Cream Colour Base.  That you can use on your eyes, cheeks, and lips.  So it makes it well worth the money to have a versatile product.  It is a soft peach with icy shimmer.  Selling for $16.50/12oz.

Second, I got a Pro Palette Refill Eye Shadow Pan.  Club, is a red-brown with a green pearl.  And it has a Satan finish.  Selling for $11.00.

Third, I got a creme bronzer from the To The Beach collection.  So it is limited edition.  I got the color Beach Bronze which is a golden glow.  $25.00/.21oz.

Lastly, I purchased a pigment, Vanilla.  It is a soft ivory white with a Frost finish.  First impression, I don't know what took me so long to buy this pigment.  Gorgeous.  Selling for $19.50/15oz.

I will have reviews on all the following products named so look out for that!!


Hush
Club
Beach Bronze





 

Vanilla











1 comment: