Thursday, August 26, 2010

August Favorites

At the end of each month I'm going to write a post of my most used and loved product of that month.  So this is my first addition.  Enjoy!!!

So my first fav of August is Macs Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation(1oz/$29.50).  I just bought this foundation at the end of July for something light to wear in the summer.  It has a natural light-reflecting micro-minerals, with a satin finish.    Provides everyday SPF 15 sun protection.  With a low-to-medium build able coverage.  And has vitamins A & E.


Bare Study, which is a Mac's Paint Pot.  A creamy, highly pigmented eye color that dries to a vibrant finish.  You can use it as a base color to intensive the color of your eyeshadow.  You can use it by itself as a quick look or as a liner.  Paint pots come in multicolor and finishes.  Bare Study is a soft beige with gold pearl.  With a frost finish.

















Covergirl Lashblast Volumizing Mascara.  In very black, and waterproof. No matter what high end mascara I buy I always go back to my Covergirl Lashblast.



  



OPI nail polish in Pink-A-Doodle.  Its a perfect light pink color that is great for summer.



What was your favs of the month??????

No comments:

Post a Comment